Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As part of Vail Resorts, all Mad River employees receive a FREE ski pass providing access to all of our 34 iconic ski resorts across North America. Employees and dependents can ski anytime, including weekends, with no reservations required (with the exception of possible blackout days if limited terrain is open).
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of all products, department objectives, and scanning processes
- Cultivating a friendly, fun environment for the experience of a lifetime for fellow employees and guests
- Promoting, embracing, and adhering to Vail Resorts’ Mission and Core Values
- Scanning lift tickets, and passes
- Providing friendly and helpful guest service
- Identifying and solving guest ticket issues
- Ensuring accuracy of lift passes and tickets
- Passion for guest service and the outdoors
- Accountability, responsibility, and punctuality
- Enthusiasm, with an engaging personality and exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional presence in the workplace and adhere to our appearance standards
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Ability to stay enthusiastic and perform well when busy
- Ability to work outside, on your feet, in all weather conditions for long periods of time
- Ability to work holidays and weekends according to a set schedule
- Must be able to fulfill season commitment
Mad River Mountain is one of Midwest’s most legendary ski destinations and has long attracted those who know winter is best spent outdoors. Join our team and help provide world-class experiences to our guests, because we know every day can be a snow day. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 266687