Are you ready for the next step in your career? Anglin Reichmann Armstrong, P.C., is rapidly expanding our Pensacola office and looking for entrepreneur-minded, driven individuals to be a part of our expansion and growth. Specializing in a wide range of consulting, accounting, tax advisory, and compliance services, we focus on helping our clients build and achieve their goals.
We are looking for Managers, Supervisors, and Seniors to join our Tax Advisory Services group in our Pensacola office. The Tax Advisory Services team provides tax preparation, R&D Credit studies, compliance, and consulting services to individual and corporate clients with complex tax issues. While we focus on a vast array of industries, we are looking for individuals to lead and support our tremendous growth in the sectors of Government Contracting, Manufacturing and Health Care, and our services of Valuations, CFO Services, and Outsourced Accounting.
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates outstanding client service
- A highly motivated mind-set to grow themselves and the practice
- Achieved, or seek to attain expert knowledge in an industry niche that allows our clients to grow
- Desire to be essential in the management of our client's needs and expectations
- Varies by position, minimum of 3-6 years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- CPA is required
- Strong communication, technical and management skills
- Be team-oriented and able to delegate work and train staff members
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Multi-state corporate return experience
- Experience with preparation and review of complex federal and state income tax returns
- Ability to correspond with taxing authorities
- Basic tax knowledge including: Individual, Corporate, Pass-Through Entities, Tax Research Skills, Tax Planning & Advisement
- Continuously build on their competence by keeping up to date on trends and developments in tax laws
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: International Tax, Trust & Estates, Not for Profit, Employee Benefit Plans, or ESOPs
Anglin Reichmann Armstrong is a growing, 75+ member firm with a presence throughout the United States and offices in Pensacola, FL and Huntsville, AL. We are one of the 400 largest CPA firms in the country. Anglin offers a local firm experience with access to large firm resources through our alliance with CPAmerica.
The firm has been named by Forbes as one of the top 90 accounting firms and a Best Place to Work inAccounting Todaymagazine. Our firm culture, core values, and commitment to employee welfare promote high staff morale resulting in these awards.
We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, and most importantly, an excellent opportunity for career advancement through our dynamic career development plan. We are interested in individuals who are passionate about growing themselves and our organization.