- Help Chef to prepare restaurant food and prepare the order.
- Make sushi as ordered and come up with suggestions for new menu as necessary
- Cooking orders as needed.
- Performs shift opening and closing duties such as cleaning of refrigeration units, cooking equipment, tables, grills, stoves, and floors.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Team player, courteous, honest, hard-working, reliable.
- Having a positive attitude.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by busing tables, washing dishes, pots, pans, and flatware, and resetting dining areas.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for the next shift by cleaning and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items are broken or spilled. Cleaning the bathrooms and hallways.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks as needed.
- Minimum one-year experience required.
- Knowledge of making sushi is a plus.
- Willing to learn and follow the instruction correctly.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work during night, weekend and holidays.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-hour shifts and lift at least 20 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Call 7046550077 for an immediate interview.
Located on beautiful Lake Norman area at Huntersville, NC. Kabuto Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar offers the finest Japanese cuisine in Huntersville, NC. Watch as we prepare your favorite hibachi dishes right at your table. Enjoy our delicately seasoned Kabuto Entrees of chicken, steak or seafood with: Japanese Clear Onion Soup, Hibachi Stir Fry Vegetables, Chef's Fried Rice and Kabuto's own secret recipe sauces. We also offer Sushi and special appetizers for your dining pleasure.