The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for helping to scale revenue across the company. Sales Development Representatives are specialists in researching prospects, discovering pain points, getting access to and setting meetings with decision-makers. This role allows the Account Executive team to focus exclusively on conducting meetings with prospects and increasing theoverallproductivity of the sales organization.
SDR's will have the opportunity to follow an established and successful sales process combined with weekly coaching. By setting quality meetings with a variety of businesses across the country, you'll play an integral role in building our sales pipeline and our business! You will participate in a mix of classroom-style learning as well as role-plays and practice. You will learn to generate qualified leads, prospect, and establish the value of our services. Once you've engaged with a prospect, you will build rapport and find your prospects' needs. Your success will be measured on daily activity metrics as well as monthly quota attainment.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Prospect utilizing various outbound channels - phone, email, LinkedIn, and more.
- Achieve and exceed daily/weekly/monthly metrics.
- Update CRM and systems to keep team updated with prospect communications.
- Accrue business knowledge through researching different industries, leadership structures, and business challenges.
- Work with marketing team to increase sales pipeline.
- Report weekly on prospect pipeline statistics, activities and trends.
Qualified candidates must meet the following job requirements:
- High energy level, attention to detail, positive team player
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to embrace change and not afraid to test new ways of doing things
- Punctual and reliable
- A self-starter'someone who setsobjectives and takes initiative to accomplish them.
- Willingness to learn and the dedication to gain a deep understanding of our product and target customers.
- Demonstrate patience in stressful situations.
- Manage all activities in a CRM tool and be able to report weekly on activities.
- Manage a lead to opportunity conversion quoteon a monthly basis.
Education, Experience, and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Knowledge of our sales tools such as Hubspot, Zoominfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a plus
- Success working remotely and a strong home setup