We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Customer Service Specialist Duties:
- Create a world-class customer experience by providing passionate customer service and selling through customer engagement
- Provide register coverage as needed and ensure strong customer service standards are met by supporting cashiers through complex transactions
- Serve as primary customer service provider at the front end and liaison between customers and management
- Ensure customers receive outstanding service by adhering to and enforcing customer service programs
- Handle all situations that involve firearms passing through the front end and ensure compliance with firearms safety policy and procedure
- Uphold company standards for merchandise presentation of the best apparel and equipment brands in sporting goods
- Promote company programs including warranty sales, Scorecard (loyalty program), private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
WE INSPIRE TOP PERFORMANCE.
- Competitive Pay
- Professional Training Programs
- Performance-Based Pay Increases
- Teammate-Only Discounts & Sales
- And more. See a full list of benefits.
PUT OUR ATHLETES FIRST.
Our teammates go beyond the expected, providing genuine, helpful and friendly service to help athletes perform at their best and enjoy their sport.
HAVE A PASSION FOR SPORTS.
We believe that sports make people better and were determined to be the best sports company in the world. Whether youre an athlete or sports enthusiast, we bring our passion for the game into everything we do.
GET BETTER EVERY DAY.
The journey is never over. We know that to be the best, we must get a little better each day. We focus on delivering 1% more in everything we do.
What were looking for
- Flexible availability including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Ability to direct efficient front-end operations
- Basic cash management procedures
- 1-2 years of Retail Cashier or Sales experience preferred
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICKS Sporting Goodsis an Equal Opportunity Employer.