Employment Type:Full time
Shift:12 Hour Night Shift
Description:Trinity Health Of New England is looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join Mercy Medical Center and our team of mission-driven healthcare innovators. Our vision is to provide state-of-the-art healthcare to those within our local communities, creating a positive impact for each individual that walks through our doors. This person is responsible for assisting physicians while providing exceptional treatment to patients with a variety of medical conditions.
The ideal candidate will display a drive to provide patient-centered experiences through scholarly scientific inquiry, compassion for the human spirit and mind, advocacy and education for the patient and families, and collaboration with all those who touch our patients. This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care plans, and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
Top Reasons to Work at Trinity Health of New England:
•Career growth and advancement potential
•Diverse and Inclusive Culture
•36 hours per week,
•7am – 7pm, 12-hour day night
•Every other weekend and every other holiday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Exceptional Patient Care: Utilizes the nursing process and collaborates with the other health care disciplines to deliver holistic patient care to patients of all ages.
- Excellent Analyst: Collects comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health or the situation. Analyzes the assessment data to determine the diagnoses or issues. Identifies expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient or the situation.
- Continued Professional Growth: Attains knowledge and competency that reflects current nursing practice. Evaluates one’s own nursing practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules, and regulations. Interacts with and contributes to the professional development of students, peers and colleagues.
- Demonstrates Clinical Competency: Adheres to established standards of practice and regulations while performing treatments and procedures.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensure: Current Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in Massachusetts.
- Certification: CPR certification required.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Effective communication, organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree preferred
- Experience: Medical/Surgical experience preferred.
About Trinity Health Of New England:
Trinity Health Of New England is an integrated health care delivery system that is comprised of world-class providers and facilities dedicated to full spectrum preventative, acute, and post-acute care. We aim to deliver top level care to increase our community's overall health at lower costs. While we serve nearly 3 million people, we are proud to be a part of a national system that focuses on putting our patients first and having the best colleagues to do so.
Trinity Health Of New England benefits include health insurance, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, sick time, and professional advancement just to name a few.
Employees can also take advantage of extra benefits specific to each hospital.
Step up to your potential. Write your story and apply today!
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.