WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
• Master or Bachelor degree preferably in Project management, Construction or Asset management.
• Minimum 7 years full cycle experience with Shopping centre development and/or management in the international real estate investor/developer.
• Minimum 10 years in management position with proven leadership skills and track record.
• Minimum 1 project delivered from pre-study up to handover, involving site selections, concept design preparation, leasing, marketing, construction and tenants’ fit out processes.
• Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and excels under pressure.
• Ability to stay focused on final deliverables.
• Experience with change management
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
To be responsible for timely opening of a new asset (redevelopment of existing asset) in the defined market, supporting a growth of IKEA store, within the budget and with expected quality to achieve our long-term strategy “Meeting place Approach”, respecting the defined concept and design.
• Recruit, build and secure that project team has necessary professional competence and expertise to deliver such project to a required commercial, construction and financial result.
• Efficiently communicate with projects investors and stakeholders.
• Establish effective cooperation with all stakeholders and partners during project development, including local authorities, to secure project execution targets are met within expected quality, time and budget.
• Plan and timely deliver the project within the budget and with expected quality. Ensure that all necessary processes such as acquisition, design, permitting, leasing, marketing and construction are running smoothly, and according to group rules.
• Localise and execute Meeting place concept according to the commercial idea in the specified market and thus create a future asset value, based on a unique customer experience and Omni-channel infrastructure.
• Drive change management agenda to secure delivery of sustainable income, asset market value and IKEA store sales.
• Implement mitigation plans for defined Project risk areas.
• Implement plans to minimize customer disturbance during project execution.
• Manage and maintain positive relationships with regional and local city authorities establish relations and network with industry partners.
• Ensure required and timely reporting to the steering bodies on the budget and project progress, following company processes and procedures.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Without us it would be difficult to meet our customers in person. In our team we find, develop and manage IKEA properties around the whole world. We’re different from one another but we are all passionate about real estate. We challenge and inspire each other to always stay close to IKEA customers and to understand how the changes within retail effects our needs of real estate.