We are seeking an energetic individual to fill a Program Director position in our Janesville, WI based office!!!
The Program Director is a key position that is responsible for providing leadership and management of Dungarvin’s high acuity service sector.
Under the supervision of the Program Services Coordinator, the Program Director will focus on achieving valued outcomes for individuals with developmental disabilities and those individuals with challenging behaviors, management of employees, and working collaboratively with people inside and outside of the organization in the provision of high acuity services in the Rock County area.
This position will supervise the Community Support Managers, who are responsible for community-based settings, supporting persons with high behavioral support needs throughout the Rock County area.
Program Directors should be:
- A role model for Dungarvin employees, by virtue of the way they work with individuals with disabilities and their community support teams.
- Should model appropriate behavior for team members by proactively identifying issues and constructively working to solve problems.
- Will accept responsibility for overall coordination of the efforts of the community support team to include individuals with developmental disabilities in the life of their communities.
Duties of the Program Director will include but are not limited to:
- Staff supervision and training
- Behavior Support planning
- Coordination of services with Managed Care Organizations
- Quality Assurance
- Leadership and role modeling for staff and persons supported
Starting annual salary up to $47,500, depending on experience.
- Background in human services or in management
- Minimum of 1-year experience working with individual with developmental disabilities
- Good decision-making, time-management, and communication skills
- Acceptable driving record and ability to transport consumers in personal vehicle
- A bachelor’s degree or a combination of education/experience equaling four or more years in a related field
- Experience in managing budgets and in staff supervision is desirable
- Other desirable professional and personal traits include responsibility, maturity, and flexibility
- Previous experience or education with working individual who have challenging behaviors
- Flexible schedule
- 401(k) plan available
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Group insurance benefits
- Employee referral bonus program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer