At Desert Springs Christian Preschool it is our desire to introduce children to Christ and to help them strengthen that relationship as we set a foundation for their school path. We believe that children learn best through hands-on learning opportunities and age-appropriate structure that prepares them for kindergarten and beyond.
We are currently accepting applications for a long term sub. This position would be for 3 to 5 days each week through the end of the school year.
Minimum in-school Hours: 8:45 am - 12:15 pm
Summary of Responsibilities
- Assist one of our teachers during the preschool day to implement our creative hands-on, age-appropriate learning activities as we foster social, emotional, cognitive language, creative, and spiritual development.
- Communicate well with administration, and colleagues.
- Though we anticipate a somewhat consistent schedule we ask that all our subs be flexible to schedule changes as needed.
Summary of Qualifications
- Some experience working with preschool age children
- Positive attitude and team collaboration.
- Participation in required professional development.
- A genuine love for children and families.
- Alignment with our Statement of Faith
Summary of Benefits
We offer Paid Time Off for sick time, accrued per AZ law.
The best DSCP teachers
- are passionate about DSCP's mission and vision of Christ-centered play-based learning
- view each person (child and adult) as an image-bearer of Christ
- love to laugh and have fun
- are resourceful and flexible