The City of Kentwood Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Police Officer position.
We are looking for ambitious men and women with high moral integrity and a strong work ethic. Qualified applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a United States citizen at the time of testing for the position;
- Must not have any felony convictions;
- Possess a valid Michigan driver's license prior to hire date;
- Must have attended a police academy; and
- Must qualify for MCOLES licensing by August 1, 2021.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. The current starting pay range is $55,013 - $65,024. The top pay after four years is $72,254. For more details about this position, please see the full job description.
Questions regarding this position can be directed to OfficerRyan Smithatsmithr@kentwood.us or by calling (616) 656-6685.
Applications will be accepted through March 31, 2021.
Kentwood Police Department, 4742 Walma Ave. SE, Kentwood, MI 49512
The City of Kentwood is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.