Berkshire Blanket & Home Co. is a leading home textile business. We are a consumer products company located within a thirty-minute commute of Springfield, Amherst, Northampton, and Worcester, MA. As one of the largest home textile importers and designers in the U.S., Berkshire Blanket's distinctive product line may be found at a variety of national retailers in addition to our online store. We foster an open, collaborative environment that rewards performance, and values hard work and dedication.
The role of Marketing Coordinator will support marketing initiatives by collaborating with the merchandising and creative teams. The ideal candidate for this position is a natural storyteller, is driven by data and results, and sees value in efficiency and innovation.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference on a growing team.
The ideal candidate should enjoy working with a small, dedicated team, be willing to wear many hats, and to actively look for ways to improve processes.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing channels such as email, social media, blog, video, and other content marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate product and content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management.
- Assist in the creation of branded content on the Berkshire Blanket & Home Co. website including landing pages and blogs.Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs.
- Write product description romance copy for online and in-store retail partners.
- Assist with miscellaneous content or marketing projects that support the overall business such as surveys, presentations, and print.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Conduct occasional market research and identify both consumer and industry trends.
Qualifications for Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Experience working in Trello, or a similar Project Management tool is ideal.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Basic knowledge of marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, SEO, content, and email marketing.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have a high level of creativity.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Excel, word, PPT)