We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic Maintenence Associates to join the Equinox team. This is a great position for a candidate looking to make a significant impact in a growing and dynamic organization based in a state-of-the-art, luxury facility.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure that the club and exercise equipment are clean and well maintained while providing all members, prospective members, and guests with excellent customer service
- Ensure that the sidewalk entrance and lobby are presentable
- Clean the locker room and stock all locker room consumables
- Clean and organize storage, laundry, exercise, and coat rooms
- Maintain an adequate supply of towels on the exercise floor
- Provide maintenance for all equipment
- Receive and store all deliveries
- Assist with special events
- Notify the Housekeeping Manager when any rooms or equipment need immediate attention
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Must possess a clear understanding of what constitutes a clean and sanitary environment
- Prior experience in cleaning and laundry services is highly preferred
- Ability to service athletic equipment along with previous experience working with cleaning products and hand tools
- Strong customer service, organizational, communication, and multi-tasking abilities
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café’ services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.