NTG Healthcare Services
NTG Healthcare Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) who's seeking a placement at an SNF, hospital and/or home health. We are looking for a motivated and energetic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. A Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing and coordinating patient care, educating patients and the public about various health conditions. Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) are also responsible for passing medications and providing treatments while being supervised by an RN.
- Assess and monitor the signs and symptoms indicating patients' physiological changes.
- Conduct physical assessments and administer safe and accurate medication dosages.
- Complete and monitor wound care (basic cleaning and bandaging wounded areas).
- Supervising CNAs.
- Monitoring fluids and managing IVs.
- Assisting doctors and RNs and more.
- One year of experience as an LPN is required
- Active Applicable State Licensure
- Must have EPIC (EMR) experience
- American Heart Association issued BLS
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
- Weekly direct deposit
- Start Immediately
- 401k (after 6 months)
- License Reimbursements (for renewal)
- Health insurance
Job Type: Contract