We got what you want, you got what we need!
Liveops is sourcing for Licensed Life and Health Insurance Sales Specialists to handle incoming calls from one of our insurance industry clients. Liveops independent insurance sales agents use their product knowledge to help customers understand the different insurance products available to them and complete an insurance application in one all. Of course, Liveops provides you with free certification so you’re well prepared to take these calls.
Who is Liveops?
We connect talented customer service and sales professionals to companies that offer flexible, remote work.
This role is an Independent Contractor opportunity, providing virtual services to a Liveops’ client. As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility in choosing when and where to provide services.
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob’s 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
This opportunity requires agents to have an active Life & Health Insurance Producer License in your resident state and two additional states.
Resident State: Life and Health (Accident/Sickness)
State 2: Life and Health (Accident/Sickness)
State 3: Life and Health (Accident/Sickness)
You must complete a certification class that will take approximately 3 weeks to complete.
- Take inbound calls from prospective customers
- Make outbound calls to warm leads (leads are provided to you at no cost)
- Assist customers to find a policy, quote, and help complete an insurance application
- Utilize product knowledge to help customers understand the different insurance products available to them
This opportunity pays for time spent talking on the phone and assisting customers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. The talk-time rate is $0.30 per minute of talk-time + $7.00 commission (Depending on call type).
As an Independent Contractor, Liveops does not withhold any taxes from your earnings and you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks.
- Calls typically come in on
- Monday – Friday 8am - 10pm EST
- Saturdays 9am - 6pm EST
Are you a good fit for this opportunity?
This client is looking for Independent Contractors with the following skills and experience:
- You currently hold an active Life & Health Insurance Producer License in your resident state and two additional states
- Goal oriented Life & Health Insurance Agent with excellent sales skills
- Passionate about insurance and have charisma to connect with people
- You possess strong communication skills and can overcome customer objections when negotiating a sale
- You can learn and use customized software and applications
Technology and Certification Requirements
Technology Needed for Success:
Please review the Liveops requirements by clicking the following link: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#office-requirements
- While not required, dual monitors are highly recommended for this opportunity
Application and Certification Process:
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- Sign a Licensed Insurance Disclosure form
- Complete Appointment Paperwork
- Pass a background and credit check completed for Liveops
- This will require a non-refundable $45 fee paid directly to our 3rd party background check provider
- View our background and credit check requirements here: https://join.liveops.com/work-from-home/#faqs
Once your certification begins, you can expect the following:
- Certification is a combination of self-paced eLearning courses and live virtual classroom learning sessions conducted via conference call.
- This free certification will take approximately 3 weeks to complete.
- An expectation to complete all certification requirements by posted deadlines.
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY