The ideal candidate would provide leadership and work alongside the maintenance technicians to complete work orders, respond to emergency requests, delegate duties to the maintenance technicians, and crate processes and procedures, as well as accountability measures for the team as whole.
An Associate in this position would:
- Reports and coordinates with the On-site Property Manager on all service request, make ready, preventative maintenance, inspections, and budget status.
- Manage all service technicians and on-site vendors.
- Prioritize and organize all service request and make ready apartments.
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities, building exteriors and leasing office.
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by The Legacy Companies.
- Remove trash from office areas and apartment community perimeter on a daily basis.
- Assist in the preparation of market ready units, including cleaning, painting, light carpentry work, clean carpets.
- Follow the directives and have a team spirit while working with the Community Manager.
- Assist with snow removal.
- Assist in the troubleshooting and/or repair of mechanical, carpentry, plumbing and electrical problems.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available apartments, models, clubhouse, and/or common areas.
- Deliver professional communication documentation to residents.
- Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- YOU MUST BE HVAC or EPA certified - no exceptions.
- Multi-family property management maintenance experience required.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and valid driver's license required.
- Carpentry, painting, plumbing, pool experience a plus.
- Successfully pass a drug screen and thorough background examination.
- Be able to work in all types of outdoor environments, lift and carry very heavy objects, and other physically-demanding duties as assigned.
We offer competitive pay and benefits:
- Affordable and High Quality Individual and Family Health, Dental, and Vision insurance.
- Supplements Insurance plans to cover cancer, accidents, and other serious conditions and issues.
- Company paid Life Insurance with low-cost supplemental life available for your family.
- Free Telemed Doctor on Call service for all Associates.
- Paid Holidays.
- PTO for Vacation and Illness.
- PTO for Volunteer Activities and Events.
- A great, small office environment with a team that will treat you with respect, value your opinion, and make you feel like you're among family.
Employment with The Legacy Companies is contingent upon successful completion of a background check, possessing a valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
The Legacy Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About Legacy Financial Partners:
In 2006, Legacy Financial Partners LLC (“LFP”; a division of The Legacy Companies), a Commercial Mortgage Advisory Firm, was formed to focus on arranging debt for multifamily properties. From its inception, LFP has established an enviable track record of executing construction, refinance and acquisition financing's, as well as an unsurpassed reputation for its commitment to client satisfaction. LFP has completed over $1 Billion in HUD, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Conventional transactions. Capitalizing on experience gained, and lessons learned over the past twenty years, LFP started offering investment acquisition services in 2011 and completed its first acquisition on behalf of a Kentucky-based investor later that year. While interviewing property management companies to manage our client’s new acquisition, it became apparent that an opportunity existed in the industry to create a client-centric, “think like an owner” management company. Out of this, The Legacy Property Management Group, LLC was born. LPMG has since recruited some of the brightest, most focused talent in the industry to create a dynamic team to execute both tactically, and strategically. By combining a lender’s bottom line approach to creating value and the aforementioned “think like an owner” mentality, LPMG has very clearly differentiated itself from traditional fee management companies.