LATAM Creative Development, Apple TV+
Miami , Florida , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 9, 2020
Role Number: 200205996
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Apple Worldwide Video is seeking an experienced creative development executive for its Latin American division for original content. This position will be based in Miami and will report to the Head of Latin American Programming. An Apple Creative Executive has the ability to procure and identify strong material in the premium international television space, provide creative guidance to producers and talent in the development of these shows, and be able to oversee these projects through production and post production. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
- Minimum 10 years experience in premium content development in Latin America, the US Hispanic market and/or Spain
- Extensive knowledge of the current LATAM television landscape and the premier talent in the business.
- Strong industry relationships with writers, producers, directors, distributors, agents and studio executives.
- Outstanding storytelling and creative development abilities. Needs to be able to identify unique voices, breakout ideas, and high potential IP. The ideal executive needs to guide those projects into material that can be greenlit and of the highest quality.
- Possess a detailed understanding of the television production process and be able to manage and problem-solve shows in production and bring them in on budget and on schedule.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of how to collaborate closely with high end talent and earn their trust.
- Proficiency in Spanish and English
Source and assess scripts, pitches and other underlying intellectual property for Apple series potential. Guide producers and writers in the development of story and scripts. Manage all creative aspects of development, casting, production and post-production. Act as liaison between the scripted department Production, Casting, Publicity, Marketing, Research, Business and Legal Affairs.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.
See job description