RoadRunner Recycling Overview:
RoadRunner Recycling is one of the fastest-growing companies in America and has continued to expand rapidly in 2020. We recently closed our oversubscribed Series C round with an additional $10 million investment in September 2020'completing this series of funding at $38.6 million. We will use this funding to support the growth of our teams and continue transforming the waste and recycling industry through innovation and technology.
- Pittsburgh Business Times' Best Places to Work 2020 Winner
- Voted byBusiness Insideras the #1 Hottest Enterprise Start-Up in the country!
- Voted by theTech Tribuneas one of the Best Tech Startups in Pittsburgh - 3 years in a row!
Position Summary: The Inside Sales Trainer will report to the Sales Training Manager and be a key contributor on the Sales Operations team. In this role, you will be responsible for the successful training and development of classes of newly hired Inside Sales Representatives. During the first week of training for the newly hired inside sales class, you will facilitate (virtual) classroom training sessions on RoadRunner's systems, processes, and expectations. You will also teach them the fundamentals of selling including prospecting, objection handling, and tonality. After the initial week of classroom training, you will then coach the new hires for an additional 5 weeks, where you will help them put their training into practice. In addition to the training and coaching of new insides sales representatives, you will also be responsible for the continuous improvement of RoadRunner's training material and curriculum.
- Onboard new inside sales reps via virtual classroom trainings
- Coach new inside sales reps through their first 5 weeks on the phones
- Run team meeting and training sessions built around KPI development
- Monitor new hire sales objectives and drive results
- Seek ways to create a fun and competitive environment for new reps
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
- Conduct on-going training and certification courses on a weekly basis
- Support the design of training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Produce physical and digital educational material
- Attend outside training workshops to continue improving your own process
- Continually raise the bar for what is possible for our team
- Work collaboratively with Sales Coaches, Pricing, and Sales Ops to stay current with processes and key points of improvement
- 3 years of sales experience
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant industry (preferably waste and recycling)
- A proven track record meeting sales targets and developing relationships at all levels throughout a company
- Passion for coaching and developing salespeople
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An undergraduate degree
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Lessonly, Ambition, ZoomInfo, HubSpot
- Competitive base salary
- 17 Earned Paid Vacation/Personal Days each year
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Benefits
- Employees become eligible to participate in health benefits in the first month after the start date. The company covers 99% for the Employee and 75% for spouse/dependents
- 401k with Employer Match - Employees are eligible to participate after 6 months of employment
- Commuter Benefits
- Work Life Balance
For consideration,PLEASE APPLY TODAY. We thank all applicants for their interest in RoadRunner Recycling, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to reading your application!
RoadRunner Recycling is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. It is the policy of RoadRunner Recycling that qualified individuals with disabilities are not discriminated against because of their disabilities regarding job application procedures, hiring, and other terms and conditions of employment. It is further the policy of RoadRunner Recycling to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process. RoadRunner Recycling is prepared to modify or adjust the job application process or the job or work environment to make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of the applicant or employee to enable the applicant or employee to be considered for the position he or she desires, to perform the essential functions of the position in question, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as are enjoyed by other similarly situated employees without disabilities, unless the accommodation will impose an undue hardship. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact our Human Resources department at RoadRunner Recycling, at HR@roadrunnerwm