HR Coordinator primary responsibilities include, daily review of time and attendance and payroll, in Plex and ADP etc. Ensure to process wage increases for hourly and salary employees. Audit time and attendance for Company incentives, and continuous improvement programs. Process paperwork for new hires.
- Manage time and attendance daily for hourly and salary employees in Plex.
- New Hire orientations for hourly and salary employees
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into payroll systems etc.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support:
- Data Entry- All HR requirements i.e., ADP, Plex, Fidelity etc.
- Recruitment for open salary and hourly opportunities
- Audit time and attendance for Company incentives, and continuous improvement programs
- Ensure wage increases are managed per CBA for hourly and salary employees.
- Field queries from the public and internal customers
- Fill in for HR Assistant during breaks, lunch, and/or vacation.
- Prepare correspondence and documents as requested.
- Excel – creating Pivot tables, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.
- Manage pay adjustments and provide personnel change form to payroll
- Ensure HRIS system is updated regarding transfers, resignations, terminations, disciplines etc.
- Manage/track leave of absences, vacation, sick time, and absences per the collective bargaining agreement
- Coordinate programs for open enrolment, or special programs.
- Ensure UIA is managed within specific time period
- Employee engagement and succession planning
- Control inventory relevant to ordering uniforms, entering data in Excel and ADP
The above is intended to describe the general content of the requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- Some overtime may be required
- Local travel for employee engagements (attending career fairs)
Detroit Thermal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Minimum of 3-4 years’ work experience and High School Diploma or GED required. College is a plus.