Would you like to be the best part of someone's day? We work as a team to improve the lives of Boise households by keeping their homes clean. And you know what? They appreciate us for it! Come work for the biggest and best housecleaning business in Boise. We are The Cleaning Authority
Why work for us?
- Consistent, day time hours Monday through Friday. No nights! No weekends! Holidays off! Paid every Friday!
- We have company cars for each team. But, as a backup, if you had to drive your own car for work we pay mileage.
- Full time = 5 days, M-F, ~37-42 hours per week. Start at 7:50AM, off typically between 4-5:30PM (could rarely be slightly earlier or later).
- Paid holidays (6), paid vacation (up to 10).
- Start at $12/hr during training, then to $13/hr in as little as 2 months and $14/hr in 4 months (ask us how at your interview). This wage includes your travel/office time. Then regular performance reviews and raises. Top cleaners make ~$16/hr with tips and top trainers make ~$17/hr with tip plus additional bonuses based on training success.
- Overtime available if desired.
- Health/dental/vision plans available and more. . .
- Career opportunities available! 100% of our promotions are from within & we are growing!
- This is a long term, consistent, full time, year round, day job with Boise's premier housecleaning service.
- Be over 21 years old.
- Pass our background checks.
- Take pride in their work.
- Have a great personality and work ethic.
- Have valid driver's license.
- Have the knowledge that this job is like a physical fitness program! Our work is physical and is not for everyone.
- Be reliable, detail-oriented, and friendly.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The Cleaning Authority Franchising Corporate.