- Prepare ingredients and foods for various processing.
- Process raw materials to make into end products and packaging.
- Utilize kitchen and food production equipment to process ingredients.
- Package, label, and store foods and ingredients.
- Intake inventory and conduct inventory assessments and controls.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control tasks.
- Maintain food safety standards and follow precise protocols and procedures.
- Disassemble, clean, store, and maintain food production equipment.
- At times, pack and help to fulfill orders.
- Previous experience in food service, production, or other role handling food in a professional environment.
- Standing, walking, hand use, and other physical requirements such a bending for the majority of working hours.
- Ability to use various kitchen tools and equipment and the ability to work in variable temperatures.
- Highly adaptable and able to task-switch and handle stress.
- Ability to lift at least fifty pounds.
- Food Safety Handlers Card or similar food safety certification.
- Have a valid driver's license.
- Passion and love for food!
Please make sure your email and phone number are available in your Resume and do not attach a cover letter.
About Prime Roots:
Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods) is a venture backed San Francisco Bay Area based food company that is mission and community driven. Prime Roots grows and uses a fungi superprotein to make delicious and ultra-sustainable food products. The work of the Prime Roots team has been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Food and Wine, and more.