Our company is seeking an enthusiastic, fun-loving, self-driven new teammate to fill an entry-level B2B outside sales role in a new territory. A traditional sales background or prior sales experience is NOT required.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate we hire for this position will build and develop a new book of business within their assigned territory for the purpose of new client acquisition as well as client retention and growth. This will be accomplished by making in-person sales calls to businesses within the assigned territory with the goal of setting sales appointments and closing sales in person with business owners and/or key decision-makers.
Desired Candidate Qualities:
- Driven and self-disciplined
- Looking for a long-term career
- Competitive and high-achieving
- BIG outgoing personality
- Passionate about helping others
- Persistent and determined
- "Outside the box" thinker
- Confident in their natural ability to succeed at anything
- Mentally tough and gritty
Our company has increased net sales by 330% and has enjoyed double-digit new sales growth every year for the last 8 consecutive years. If you're the type of person who is hungry for success, we are eager to speak to you!
- Virtual classroom training and one-on-one field training for new salespeople, and various types of advanced training available to everyone on a continuous, ongoing basis
- Compensation includes a weekly draw pay option during the training phase, uncapped commissions, cash bonuses, stock bonuses, and lifetime vested renewal commissions
- Quarterly and annual incentive trips
- Autonomous career advancement and performance-based promotions
- Professional development and leadership training
- A feeling of significance that comes from the product you are selling and the relationships you are building with teammates and local businesses
- Schedule flexibility based on results achieved rather than time worked
- Work around other like-minded, driven, caring people in a culture that feels like a family
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at .altitudecrew. We look forward to speaking with you soon!