- Concept, develop, and create a wide variety of creative assets (print, web, etc.) to support marketing and business objectives.
- Translate business needs into strong creative at both the conceptual and execution level.
- Ability to understand business goals and translate that into a superior design with minimal input and/or direction.
- Work independently under tight deadlines while also working collaboratively with the creative team.
- Maintain an organized archive of all artwork files.
- Solid knowledge of digital publishing and UX/UI trends, techniques, and capabilities.
- Assist the programming team on projects through eLearning and front-end development.
- PC and Mac are competent and highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.).
- Ability to translate designs into cross-browser compatible and responsive web applications.
- Ability to understand and follow client style guides.
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, and web specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong aesthetic sense and excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality UI/UX concepts and principles a plus.
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Zeplin a plus.
- Experience with eLearning development (i.e. Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, etc.) a plus.
- After Effects/motion graphics and animation experience a plus.
- Experience in video/audio editing is not required but would be considered a plus.
Our recent innovations include:
- Virtual and mixed reality projects (we are a Microsoft Mixed Reality Partner).
- Engaging gamification.
- Responsive e-learning design.
- Business and sales simulations.
- Workshops sustained by online performance portals that enable learners to continue to sustain their efforts long after the class.
- Tablet-based discovery learning adds a higher level of engagement to a variety of technology and soft skills workshops.
About CraneMorley :
CraneMorley was founded in 1991 as a pioneer in performance-based learning for the enterprise. Over the years, we have excelled on the practical cutting edge of learning technology, earning more than 100 national awards in close partnership with our clients.Our learning and on the job performance solutions include traditional delivery like eLearning and ILT (Instructor-led Training) and virtual and mixed reality in close partnership with Microsoft and other technology leaders.We serve enterprise clients such as Mercedes-Benz, Intel, Sempra Energy, Subaru, Varian, Mazda, Micron and Honda.Our extraordinary team is comprised of Instructional Designer/Writers, Graphic Designers, Media Specialists and highly skilled programmers.