Join PillPack's New Idaho Pharmacy Team TODAY!
**Idaho Registered or Trainee Pharmacy Technician License is Required**
PillPack is a pharmacy that makes it simple to take the right medications at the right time. We combine convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized service to create a system that enables people to take the right medications every day, this means they can spend less time dealing with error-prone pill boxes or manual solutions and more time doing the things they enjoy. In our Data Entry department, you will assist with maintaining prescription information for both new and existing customers in collaboration with a team of pharmacists in accordance with state and federal pharmacy regulations. Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Why you'll love working at PillPack by Amazon Pharmacy!
*Opportunity to Work from Home
*Earn More: Competitive wages with the ability to increase hourly pay every 6 months through our Employee Step Plan
*Amazon employee discounts
*Amazon Health Benefits: Medical, vision, and dental benefits available DAY 1 (inclusive of domestic partner and children as well)
*Paid Time Off begins accruing immediately
*401 (k) savings plan with match
*Career Growth: Join the team that will be taking pharmacy to the next level. Many of our technicians have developed into Trainers, Team Leads, and Managers. The opportunities are endless!
For more information on Amazon's benefits, please visit
Through at least June of 2021, all PillPack Boise Associates will be required to work from home. To work from home, you will be required to have access to a reliable broadband internet connection, either through DSL, cable, or fiber-to- home (FiOS or Fiber Optic) with a minimum internet speed requirement of 10 mbps download and 5 mbps upload contracted speed, ability to connect to the PillPack network via a hardwired internet connection, not via WIFI, a separate room or part of a room for your home work area that is private and free of distractions (i.e. barking dogs, television noise, music, children, etc.) and is able to devote full attention to the PillPack customer during work hours. Note that it is subject to change due to business need or in accordance with any regulatory requirements.
PillPack by Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what PillPack and Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
- Assist the pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the state board of pharmacy
- Enter patient and order information into the pharmacy system
- Provide quality customer service to co workers
- Collect, organize, and evaluate of patient information
- Receive prescriptions sent electronically from the doctor’s office
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that the information is complete and accurate
- Establish and maintain patient profiles, including lists of medications taken by individual patients
- Process new and refill prescriptions
- Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices where permitted by state law
- Communicate with patients by telephone and takes refill requests from patients Transfers calls from providers to the pharmacist when necessary
- Perform other tasks assigned while working in a fast paced environment
- Work a flexible schedule - shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours including weekends
- High school or equivalent diploma
- Idaho State Board of Pharmacy License in good standing (This includes Pharmacy Technician, Trainee, and Assistant Licenses)
- 6+ months of experience working with computer and web based tools
- Experience recognizing and identifying patient medications
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- $16.50/hr National Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB or NHA)
- Monday-Friday 7:00 am- 3:30 pm MST
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
PillPack by Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what PillPack and Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FA1Q page.