As a Customer Service Agent, your role will require you to establish relationships with our client base through inbound and outbound sales operations. You'll discuss the services available and turn opportunities into sales by identifying customer needs and promoting the benefits.
Salary range: $44000 - $52000 per year.
- Effectively manage customer inquiries and questions regarding various products and services. If appropriately licensed, meet with prospective clients individually to describe product offerings.
- Submit communications.
- Handle marketing and sales projects as needed.
- Prepare for client presentations by assembling product literature, forms, client reports, and other applicable information. Extensive responsibility for the preparation of account paperwork.
- Support the representatives and advisors with seminars, including marketing/promotion, maintaining seminar supplies, and collecting prospective client data.
- High school diploma.
- You understand the importance of treating clients fairly and have a track record of making an extra effort to make sure the customer feels valued.
- Ability to calmly respond to customers whatever the circumstances.
- Outstanding and proactive communication skills (listening, inquiring relevant information leading to efficient problem solving).
- Team skills (supporting other team members and providing answers to questions to other colleagues).
- Showcase a professional and friendly manner when interacting with customers.
- Ability to build rapport and develop a relationship with our customers.
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- This role is not remote