iKrusher is one of the leading brands of vape technology hardware. The HQ is located near Los Angeles, California, in the City of Arcadia and includes R&D in its facility. We are looking for an Art Director/Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques specific to the vape industry. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and product packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics specific to our vape cartridges and related cannabis products
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain vape cartridge and new product brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay current with industry developments and tools
- Proven work experience as a Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
- 2-3 years of minimum experience in vape cartridge, e-cigarette, or cannabis-related industry
- Portfolio of completed design projects are required for review
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe suite of products
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign) – Keyshot is required
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field
Position: Full-time salary
iKrusher is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.