Develop the world's most advanced cycling products
Are you an Android developer that is passionate about cycling, specifically obsessed with the development of apps that can improve the experience of cycling? Do you keep up to date on Android capabilities and OS features? Can you design, write, test, and maintain a stable high-performance app to be used on a global scale? Would you be stoked to be a part of a fast-growth team tasked with leveraging technology to pedal the planet forward? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to talk with you!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Working with our digital team, you will interface with designers, product owners, and back-end developers to write refined apps that meet and often exceed the needs of our riders
- Clear documentation and communication of results to a diverse audience, including fellow developers, product owners, and company leadership
- Support technical issues elevated through Rider Care (customer support) teams
- Manage a clean CI/CD pipeline to deliver robust changes frequently
- Provide technical guidance and answers to product owners from concept charter to development, implementation and maintenance
- Ensure digital assets are up to date with latest best practices for security, data management, and keeping pace with phone and OS capabilities
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Knack for simple and elegant solutions to problems
- Articulate and passionate about explaining technical issues in a clear and understandable way
- Knowledge of Android design patterns and guidelines along with willingness to learn the other
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to ask the right questions to innovate. “What do I need to know to make this better?”
- Strong understanding of the Android frameworks along with Java or Kotlin (preferred)
- Ideally familiar with RxJava and Dagger
- Proficient in Git
- Skilled in developing test cases and implementing automated test suites
- Experience with BLE communication and devices
- Savvy with C/C++, Python, or Qt is a bonus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 4+ years Android development experience
- 2+ years Kotlin experience
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Atento connects great companies to great people with the mission to grow Tulsa's community.