The Account Executive will manage tactical execution of programs as well as manage client relationships relative to those programs. Both direct mail and email programs may be part of the AE responsibility. The Account Executive will serve as the primary day-to-day contact with clients and coordinate with onsite tactical staff.
· Effectively manage direct and digital/email marketing programs for client account, including program recommendations, project execution and results analysis.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients at appropriate levels.
· Possess minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
· Assist in the generation of presentations, conference reports, program reporting and status reports.
· Work independently and with others as part of a team in a highly organized and detail-oriented manner while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
· Effectively negotiate client and agency needs and desires.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications is highly preferred.
· 1-3 years of Direct Marketing and Email Marketing experience preferred. Applicable internship experience will be considered.
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
· MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise. MS Project experiences a plus.
· Proven track record in execution of detailed projects and ability to demonstrate critical decision making skills.
· Manage direct marketing programs for one or more client programs, including strategic planning, project execution and results analysis. Strong emphasis on direct mail and email programs.
· Oversee account staff and supervise all activity related to the client account.
· Ensures account profitability. Develop and maintain relationships with clients through daily contact and ensures client satisfaction.
Examples of Duties:
· Manages execution of projects, delegates tasks and monitors progress to ensure timely, accurate delivery of service
· Develops creative briefs, manages development and execution of creative concepts.
· Develops data processing specifications. Monitors data processing activities and audits output to ensure accuracy.
· Monitors quality control procedures and revises as necessary.
· Works with the production team to ensure accuracy and quality of printed materials. Reviews and approves specifications, paper samples, color separations, proofs, press checks, envelope sign offs and insertion samples.
· Develops direct marketing recommendations and agency point of views
· Conducts competitive research
· Develops project estimates and coordinates project billing
· Leads the weekly internal and client status meeting
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.