Warehouse Worker Night Shift Hiring Immediately
Clayton, Indiana, US
Category: Transportation and Material Moving Occupations
Published on 2021-11-23T21:43:43.000000Z
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages Starting at $19.50 and a $500.00 Sign on Bonus
PLEASE JOIN US:
Chewy Fulfillment Center: Recruiting Office
November 15th-19th, Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
November 22nd and 23rd, Monday-Tuesday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
November 24th, Wednesday | 9:00am - 3:00pm
November 25th and 26th Closed
November 27th, Saturday | 10:00am - 3:00pm
1974 Innovation Blvd. Clayton, IN 46118
Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6 months.
Why you’ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our team members:
- Immediate Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans available
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 14 days of PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through Care.com
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount platform.
What you’ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial Trucks) i.e., Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Turret Truck, Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is closely monitoring the outbreak of a respiratory illness caused by the Coronavirus. Team members, vendors and visitors at all Chewy sites are required to wear face masks in all common areas, including break/lunchrooms, hallways, restrooms, reception areas, conference rooms, etc. Except in the case of previously approved medical or other accommodations, team members, vendors and other visitors must always wear masks or cloth coverings over their nose and mouth while at work in a company facility.
For the health and safety of our team members, at this time, Chewy is
not permitting team members, vendors, or other visitors to enter its facilities if they:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms (e.g., fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, and/or diarrhea) or
- have come into close contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of a COVID-19 infection.
The CDC defines close contact as:
Being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of an individual with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 infection for at least 15 minutes. Close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare room with a person exhibiting symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you fall into any of the categories listed above,
please respond to this email and let Human Resources know immediately. We will work with you to accommodate your needs, including possibly extending your start date. The health and safety of our Team Members is our number one priority, and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
If you have any other questions, please reach out to us!
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com