Travel Nurse - OR RN - Plains, MT
Billings, Montana, US
Company: General Healthcare Resources Travel Nursing
Category: Healthcare Support Occupations
Published on 2021-11-12T17:27:30.000000Z
Travel OR (RN)
Your next adventure awaits in Plains, MT making over 2K a week as an OR RN!
- 8H Days
- 13 week contract
- Offered Health Coverage (Dental, Vision and Medical)
- Referral Program – have friends? You will make an additional $1 for every hour your referred Nurse works!
- MT or Compact Registered Nurses License
- 2 years OR (RN) expereince required
- Travel Experience preferred
Things to do in MT
- Glacier National Park
- Lake McDonald
- Iceberg Lake Trail
- Museum of Rockies
- Witner and Summer sports
- Fishing, rafting, hiking and more
Why you should work with me:
- I have checked most of the States off my bucket list (Where do you want to check out next?)
- I have education in the healthcare industry working with addiction, mother baby, labor & delivery and more (What's your specialty?)
- I spent 2 years living abroad and traveling around Asia & Australia (Have you gone to other countries? Tell me about it!)
- I am determined to help my nurses grow in their career (What is your dream position?)
At GHR Travel Nursing, we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
Or you can call/text me at 716-267-0322 to get started ASAP!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.