Store 2746342Q: 901 N. State Street, Box 96, Warroad, Minnesota 56763
A Sandwich Artist greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or process light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this job.
- Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely way.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and computes the amount of the bill collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual.
- Accounts for all forms of money during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Subway Operations manual.
- Performs paperwork duties as assigned.
- High School or equivalent.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and operate a computerized Point of Sale system cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.