Primary Location: Indianapolis IN, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Division: Dickinson Fleet Services
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Requisition Number: 221138
At Cox, we’re forward-thinking innovators who put people first. Our award-winning workplace culture is centered on inclusion and kindness, and we’re looking for people to join our mission to be a force for good in the world. Come build a better future with us across automotive, communications, the environment and more.
We want to do everything we can to keep our employees safe and healthy. Therefore, where permitted by applicable law, you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S.-based job. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will of course be considered.
Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity to join the Cox family of businesses.
For Quick Application: Text DFS2 to 317-597-8130
Looking for a new opportunity with a company that offers benefits, growth, and more?
Dickinson Fleet Services, one of the largest fleet maintenance companies in the country is currently looking for a Shop Trailer Mechanic.
This is a dedicated on-site position and we do not provide emergency side of the road type of repairs. If you are looking for a new place to call home, we would love to talk to you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will provide maintenance and repair of trailers.
- Perform work in an efficient and quality manner without compromising your safety or that of those around you.
- Replacing trailer and box side panels.
- Repairing and replacing FRP panels, roofs, aluminum and chem-lite.
- Servicing and replacing trailer brakes.
- Maintaining and repairing rear, overhead and swing doors.
To be considered for a Trailer Technician position you should have the following:
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
- At least 2+ years of experience as a trailer technician.
- Training in repair of hydraulic lift gates preferred
- Knowledge of trailer air systems and wiring.
- Competency with computers.
- Your own set of tools.
- A detail oriented and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A commitment to safety and strong customer service skills.