You excel at making connections and helping people. You’ve proven you can make it as a Recruiter, but you are ready for something more. If that’s you, Atlas Staffing has just the position.
We are currently looking for a Senior Recruiter for our Spokane office. Our staff is all about building a better future one job at a time, and the Senior Recruiter makes that purpose a reality. They empower people and potential by supporting other recruiters and connecting the right professional with the right company. Sound intriguing? Here's a brief snapshot of what your day would look like:
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Possess at least three years of experience as a Recruiter.
- Serve as a guide and mentor to other recruiters as they learn and navigate their positions. Be a coach and ally to them in their new role.
- Communicate well with our clients to make sure we understand their workplace culture and pinpoint how Atlas Staffing can rise to the challenge and meet their needs.
- Locate and present superb candidates who will meet the client’s specifications.
- Go to bat for the candidates. Have a clear understanding of their goals and skills to connect them with fulfilling and meaningful careers.
- Understand the client’s needs and deadlines to supply solutions in a timely manner.
Salary: $60,000 per year
Why Work with Atlas Staffing
Life is too short not to love your job, and that's exactly why we think you should join our team. At Atlas Staffing, you’ll learn from outstanding leaders, make connections, and feel appreciated. With the following values, we create a culture in which you want to come to work each morning (even Mondays).
- Embrace a growth mindset
- No Optionalism
- Obsessed with customer success
- Take the stairs
- Bias to action
- Always protect the team