.Are you looking to continue your career in machining and metal fabrication with an organization that is growing rapidly? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Senior CNC Programmer for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company in Spokane Valley!
Senior CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- CAM Works or similar programming experience is required.
- Proficient in CAM Works 5-Axis or similar programming with a HAAS Trunnion
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings required
- 10+ years of Machining Experience Required
- 3, 4 & 5-Axis CNC Milling and CNC Turning Experience Required
- Ability to do shop math proficiently
- Able to work on your own or in a team and have problem solving skills
- Must possess a keen sense of attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 30 lbs., frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Senior CNC Programmer Qualifications:
- CNC Programming and Operation Experience
- CNC Setup (3, 4 & 5 axis mills, pallet changer, turning center)
- Verification of Materials & Components by Inspection Against Prints
- Must perform all duties in conjunction with OSHA and WISHA requirements
- Follow written and verbal details to complete assignments or jobs
- Operate Forklift
- Keep work environment clean, safe and orderly
- Communicate to management about machinery and quality issues as they arise