RN (Registered Nurse) Cath Lab Mercy Health Lorain
Apply Now Requisition R115651 Market Lorain, Ohio Department Cath Lab - Lorain Shift All Schedule Part-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
New Hires Eligible for ***Sign On Bonus***
Knowledge of nursing practices and procedures acquired through completion of RN program. Current Ohio RN licensure and CPR certification. One year experiencein telemetryrequired Critical Care, ICU or E.D.experience recommended.Cardiac Cath Lab preferred . The expanded roles include ability to serve as team leader and builder. ACLS required. ICU and Radiology Experience preferred.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills, Etc.
1. Graduation from a state-accredited school of nursing.
2. Current licensure from the state of Ohio as an RN.
3. Successful completion of general and unit-specific orientation and hospital probationary period. Completes Orientation Checklist.
4. Obtains/maintains a minimum of 12 contact hours of continuing education annually which includes Fire Safety and CPR Recertification.
5. Must have theoretical knowledge combined with clinical experience in providing nursing care for a variety of patients. Must be able to communicate well verbally and in writing with people of varying backgrounds.
Moderate level of physical exertion required. Occasional exposure to adverse conditions.
Responsible to Nurse Manager, or in his/her absence, the Administrative Supervisor. May receive direct instructions from Charge Nurse or Director.
Workers supervised: Licensed Practical Nurses and Patient Care Assistants
Include possible flex to 40hrs per week as needed for staffing coverage.
This position requires on call responsibilities.
This is a Collective Bargaining Unit Position
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Well also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours: