RN (Registered Nurse) Cardiac ICU
Apply Now Requisition R060986 Market Toledo, Ohio Department Coronary Care Unit (CCU) - St. Vincent Shift Nights Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
Mercy Health St. Vincent
Weekend Only Full Time Nights
Join our team today!
Higher Pay Scales and Sign-On Incentives
Accredited Residency Programs & Specialty Fellowships
Flexible Schedule to live the life you deserve
Rewarding Higher Differentials with working on the Weekend
The Registered Nurse is responsible for delivery of patient care and teaching through nursing process. The Registered Nurse directs and guides activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing, and the established policies and procedures of the organization. Assists in the provision of care to patients of all age groups.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in nursing theory and practice of nursing process.
- Nurses assigned to a specialty unit will be required to meet criteria established for that unit.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited college/university or institution.
- Experience: Experience preferred.Must be able to circulate multiple specialty service lines independently including but not limited to;ortho, neuro, davinci and trauma.
- Registration, Certification or Licensure Requirement: Current Ohio RN licensure; BLS certification required. Other certification required per department policy.
- Performs repetitive tasks/motions
- Hears alarm bells, telephone, and other sounds
- Hears normal conversation
- Have good manual dexterity
- Have good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Have clarity of vision: near (
- Have clarity of vision: mid (>20-20)
- Have clarity of vision: far (>20)
- Distinguish colors
- Reads and interprets written/oral instructions
- Sets and meets deadlines, prioritizes work and works independently
- Identifies and understands issues and problems
- Examines data and draws logical conclusions demonstrating the ability to apply high levels of critical thinking and understanding
- Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of oral or written communications
- Makes decisions which have significant impact on the immediate work unit and monitor impact outside immediate work unit
- Organize thoughts and ideas into understand terminology
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Shift: Nights
- Hours: 7:00PM - 7:30AM
- Hours per pay period: 72
- Holiday and on-call rotation per job requirements
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Well also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more