** Eligibile for Relocation Bonus
Registered Nurse AACH (Intensive Care Unit)
External RN candidates are eligible for a Lucrative and Highly Competitive Recruitment Bonus - 10% of base salary - in addition to a Generous Relocation Assistance package! Contact Michelle Tramblie at [email protected] for more details.
This position is eligible for an $1,000 employee referral bonus, payable only to our current employees. Please visit www.asante.org/careers/jobs/referrals to learn more details!
*all bonus payouts are subject to tax
Learn more about our culture at AACH. Check out this video testimonial from Debra, one of our AACH RNs!
Who We Are
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
The Intensive Care Unit at Asante Ashland Community Hospital (AACH) is a 4 bed multi-specialty unit with an increasing line of services to include tele-intensivist consultation. AACH always maintains a hospitalist staff onboard, who works with the critical care RN to manage patients in the ICU as appropriate.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced RN who cares about providing compassionate, efficient and high-quality nursing care for a diverse population of patients and their families
- A solid team player who enjoys working with a close team and stops at nothing to achieve a shared goal
- You are driven connecting with patients and working within a family centered environment
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to deliver excellent patient care
- Use your advanced nursing skills to care for patients who are critically ill and at high risk for life-threatening medical conditions
- Become part of an impressive and high morale team who is widely recognized for providing excellent patient experience
- Successfully orient and float over to our Emergency Department
Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Intermediate Care, Emergency Department and/or Progressive Care Unit experience required
- Critical Care experience preferred
- RN: Registered Nurse licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN) required upon start
- BLS: Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified by American Heart Association (AHA) Required upon start
- CEN: Certified Emergency Nurse
- CCRN: Certified Critical Care Nurse
What We Offer for Full-time and Part-time Positions
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.