This position is located in St Augustine FL
- Provides case management for patients who only require nursing, or for patients who require nursing and physical, occupational, and/or speech therapy.
- Observes, assesses, and documents patient symptoms and regularly monitors reactions and patient progress, notifying the physician and related personnel of changes in the patient's condition. Updates clinical records according to policy and procedure.
- Performs the initial home care patient visit and re-evaluates the patient's needs and progress on a regular basis.
- Initiates the plan of care under doctor's orders.
- Performs admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge Oasis for the home care patient.
- Coordinates patient services and supervises Licensed Vocational Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, and Licensed Practical Nurses.
- Educates patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, individualized treatment plans, and techniques for in home health care.
- Discharges the patient from skilled nursing services when the discharge criteria have been met.
- Case conference clinicians providing care to ensure coordination of care.
- Performs skill outline according to approved policy and procedure manual.
- 1 year(s): Nursing Experience
- Technical/other training or better in Nursing
- Associates or better in Nursing
- Bachelors or better in Nursing
Licenses & Certifications
- Basic Life Support
- Registered Nurse