Registered Nurse (RN) Endoscopy
Apply Now Requisition R113358 Market Youngstown, Ohio Department Endoscopy - St. Joseph Shift Days/Afternoons Schedule Full-time
Thank you for considering a career at Mercy Health
ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL - WARREN, OH
30 hrs/week - Full Time Benefits apply
Summary of Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
Delivers patient care utilizing the nursing process through data collection and assessment, identifies and determines the priority of patients problems/needs, and evaluates the process and outcome of nursing care; coordinates, provides and directs patient teaching activities and coordinates the care provided by health team members.
Essential Job Functions
- In collaboration with the interdisciplinary care team, conducts initial and ongoing patient assessment, analyzes assessment data, creates a plan of care, implements treatment and evaluates treatment effectiveness; administers medications in a safe manner consistent with the State of Ohio or Kentucky Nursing Practice Act and Mercy Health policies and procedures; serves as point of contact for patients' care coordination throughout hospital departments
- Acts as a patient safety advocate by participating in ongoing quality improvement in the department
- Incorporates the professional practice model into care delivery
Education Qualifications - List the minimum education, training, and experience required to perform the essential functions of the position.
Required Minimum Education:
2 Year/ Associates Degree
4 year/ Bachelors Degree
Licensing/ Certification - If registration, certification or licensure is required, include the name of the accrediting or licensing body.
Current nursing license in the State of Ohio and/or Kentucky BLS, ACLS, PALS and any other unit specific certification requirement
Hold national certification in clinical specialty or leadership within 6 months of eligibility
MercyHealth is an equal opportunity employer.
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
Scheduled Weekly Hours: