You have receptionist and office experience, a high degree of attention to detail and a great personality. Atlas Staffing is seeking a professional like you! As a Receptionist you will have a passion for providing great customer service, work well as part of a team, and have strong written and verbal communication skills. In this role you will provide professional and friendly service to customers. There are opportunities to implement new procedures and systems to improve the operations of the office. If you are an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats we want to talk to you!
- Register students for appropriate classes
- Answer candidate and licensee questions regarding license qualifications and steps necessary to qualify for and renew a real estate license
- Update class calendars on various platforms, including websites
- Interact with state agency governing real estate practice
- Ensure front desk, lobby, break area and classrooms are tidy and have necessary materials
- Handle customer inquiries
- Monitor and stock office supplies
- Distribute office mail
- Ensure policies and security requirements are met
Salary: $14 - $16/hr DOE
Shift: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Experience as receptionist or front desk manager
- Experience with office technology - fax, printers, etc.
- Experience answering multi-line phones - at times in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills