If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most successful logistics organization we are looking for a new Paralegal. This is an excellent opportunity to join our Legal team.
Work to establish and improve processes for profiling and tracking basic contract data and key contract provisions
- Manage the NDA review process for Kuehne + Nagel Project Logistics globally
- Review and draft agreements as requested by the Project Logistics attorney
- Entry and maintenance of customer and supplier information in document management and contract information systems
- Work with the Project Logistics attorney to establish and maintain processes for profiling and tracking basic contract data and key contract provision
- Other duties as needed
Your Skills and Experiences
- College or University degree
- Paralegal certificate or at least 3 years’ experience supporting a legal department.
- Microsoft Office Suite Experience (i.e., proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel at a minimum).
- English language proficiency (speaking, reading,and writing).