Atlas Staffing is hiring a Production Baker for our reputable client in the food manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position on a 1st Shift, with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a long-term career role in Airway Heights, then please give us a call!
Objective: In this position, you will be responsible for the production and packaging of quality food products, ensuring the manufacturing of quality foods and good manufacturing practices (GMP) are followed, and will work as a team player at a variety of work stations.
Production Baker Responsibilities:
- Scale ingredients according to written formulas
- Assembly and de-assembly various types of equipment (i.e. hopper toppers, depositors, mixers, vemeg, angel press, etc).
- Mix ingredients to create filling, topping, dough, etc. in accordance to written formulas
- Finish all applicable paperwork accurately, timely, and completely
- Complete tasks in accordance with productivity and quality standards
- Follow standard sanitation operation procedures, regularly and throughout shift (clean as you go)
- Follow food and worker safety policies and GMPs
- All other duties as assigned.
Production Baker Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year of previous related experience and/or training
- Previous experience in the food/restaurant industry highly preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous backing experience preferred
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for 10 hours per day and move at a face pace
- Ability to lift 25 to 75 pounds regularly
- Ability to work in heat and cold indoor environments