Primary Care Physician-New Orleans
Des Allemands, Louisiana, US
Category: Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations
Published on 2021-11-23T19:27:42.000000Z
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
Our primary care physicians are true hands-on caregivers transforming the health and lives of seniors on Medicare Advantage. Through our Value Based Care approach, you and your patients thrive in our high-touch, relationship-centered model – something the traditional, FFS healthcare model cannot provide. As a ChenMed physician, you have all the resources and team support, you need to succeed.
We not only value our physicians, but we invest in them. Every single one! ChenMed has developed a leadership training program and career track for every role. As part of the ChenMed team:
Our Physicians enjoy
- Work/Life Balance
- Monday – Friday (Admin time already included in your schedule)
- Small patient panel size: 450 patients maximum (our physicians see patients an average of once per month)
- Very light Triaged Telephonic call only
- No Hospital Rounding or Call
- Paid Time Off
- 16 Days PTO
- 3 Sick Days
- 2 Floating Holidays
- 6 National Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, Dental
- 401k 3% match
- Commencement Bonuses available
- CME - $3500 plus 5 days
- Primary Care Practice (V.I.P Service to Senior Patients through preventative patient care
- Full Front and Back Office Support for each Physician
- Case Management
- Social Workers
- In-house consulting specialists
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary
- Board Certified in (Internal Medicine, Geriatrics, or Family Medicine)
- Licensed in STATE
- Open to Residents and Fellows
- Open to J1 candidates
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.