How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Apply today and ask about a sign on bonus!
Wellstar Cobb along with Vinings Health Park is innovating and providing more ways to care for our patients every step of the way.
We provide compassionate services that include a team-oriented environment. Our team is currently seeking qualified Physical Therapists that are ready to begin or further their careers.
At Wellstar, we are dedicated to our team’s professional goals and creating an environment that provides top scale patient experience.
- On-site Mentorship program for qualified graduates
- Top 10 percentile of patient experience for Physical Therapy
- Consistent patient flow for a better work environment and patient care
The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating, planning and implementing a treatment program for patients referred by physicians. The therapist may work in acute care or inpatient rehab. The position should allow organization for timely documentation and charging, staff and student supervision, maintenance of a safe work environment and participation in professional, staff and program development.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program.
- Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy.
Required Minimum Licensure
- Current licensure as a physical therapist in the state of Georgia
Required Minimum Experience
- Previous Physical Therapy experience preferred
Required Minimum Skills
- Effective communication skills, customer service focused, team oriented, and basic computer skills.