- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment - experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.