Atlas Staffing is hiring a Packaging Associate for our reputable client in the food manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position on a 1st Shift, with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a long-term career role in Airway Heights, then please give us a call!
Objective: In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring all pies are packaged and labeled with 100% accuracy, understanding that all pies contain allergens, have the ability to fill out all food safety records (label verification, temp log), verifying the quality and food safety standards for each pie packaged, and having the ability to keep up with packaging rates.
Packaging Associate Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers
- Works safely and meets company standards relative to safety, including but not limited to all safety policies, equipment procedures, etc.
- Have correct specification sheet visible when packaging pies
- Follows general and detailed instructions for all tasks and assignments
- Complete food safety records: Packaging label verification, packaging temperature log, packaging output to inventory log, hourly label verification form, rack tag, WIP tag.
- All other duties as assigned
Packaging Associate Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Previous backing experience preferred
- Ability to stand, bend, and stoop for 10 hours per day and move at a face pace
- Ability to lift 25 to 75 pounds regularly
- Ability to work in heat and cold indoor environments