Chewy is currently recruiting for a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator at our Reno, NV fulfillment center. You will have the opportunity to apply your unique experience to support the fast-paced operations of our dynamic fulfillment center environment. Additionally, you will develop new and valuable skills and experience in growing world of e-commerce fulfillment operations.
This position is responsible for assisting in the operation of a department. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or as necessary.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Provides support to maintenance operations by generating and maintaining forms, reports, and logs via computerized maintenance management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; and overseeing and communicating equipment warranties to suppliers.
- Inventory, order, and receive parts and supplies for maintenance.
- Uses correct procedures to order, receive, and track parts and supplies. Consistently processes and submits reports or paperwork, creates and maintains organized files and databases, and identifies and resolves discrepancies in records or files. Tells management about incorrect or inefficient processes, inventory variances, and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) deficiencies.
- Records and reconciles financial transactions in a timely manner, and maintains the security of financial files.
- Shows care and concern when serving our customers/members. Asks questions to understand customer/member needs. Uses policies and information to exceed customer/member expectations. Finds and uses the right resources (people, products, tools) at the right time to resolve customer/member requests.
- Uses policies, procedures, and/or guides to make good choices. Uses data and facts to make day-to-day decisions and involves others as needed. Recognizes what might be a problem and informs those who can correct it.
- Accepts responsibility and meets expectations for own work. Identifies steps needed to carry out work as required.
- Listens to others and asks questions to learn about what is needed. Communicates the right information to associates and leaders when they need it. Communicates in a respectful and professional manner.
- Makes sure work is done correctly. Works on top priorities first. Makes a consistent effort to get results. Meets deadlines. Takes action in order to solve problems so work can be completed in a timely manner.
- Follows company policies and procedures. Shows integrity and ethical behavior in all work situations. Reports ethical and compliance issues promptly.
- Adapts to changing work demands. Stays focused on own work when faced with change or difficulties. Stays open to and learns from assignments and feedback.
- Enters and locates information on computer.
- Moves up and down stairs.
- Grasps, turns, and manipulates objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Visually locates merchandise and other objects.
- Visually inspects equipment.
- Reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Moves, lifts, carries, and places merchandise and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, which could include, but not be limited to fall protection, eye protection, hearing protection, respiratory protection, chemical protection and electrical protection such as protective footwear.
- Sit for extended periods of time.