We offer an excellent total compensation package, for various positions including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan assistance, and employee discount program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
POSITION SUMMARYThe RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Las Palmas Medical Center and the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family and other members of the health care team, the clinical RN assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and coordinates treatment plans REQUIRED LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
- RN licensed in state of Texas/Compact state
- Completion of RN/LVN program leading to licensure
- Read and write basic English with the basic skills necessary to understand and transfer physician's orders
Preferred Education, Licensure, Certification, Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Preferred experience as RN 1-2 years Med-Surg
- Specialty certification/training as appropriate.
- Radiation certification (unit course completed within 1 yr of hire date)
- Read and write Basic English with the basic skills necessary to understand and transfer physician's orders.
- Ability to move an excess of 100 pounds, with assistance from other staff.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and written.
- Computer skills
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Strong problem solving skills.