Do you have a mechanical aptitude and experience working on various types of equipment? Are you looking to continue your career in the manufacturing industry with a great company? Do you enjoy working as a part of a team with a close-knit company culture? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Mechanic for a full-time, temp-to-hire position in North Spokane!
Overview: In this position you will will inspect, service, and perform both major and minor repairs on automobiles, trucks, trailers, forklifts, construction, and other power-driven equipment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to use independent judgment and the initiative to continue training in the latest knowledge and techniques of the trade.
- Ability to perform vehicle and equipment inspections
- Perform routine service and preventative maintenance on vehicles and equipment
- Comfortable with performing major and minor repairs
- Maintain Clean Work Environment
- Adhere to strict safety rules and guidelines
Mechanic Production Requirements
- 3-4 years automotive/truck maintenance shop experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools, and ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Great attention to detail and safety mindset
- Have a strong mechanical aptitude and ability to climb up and down equipment
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day.