Do you have machine maintenance experience in a warehouse setting? Are you familiar with the plastics industry or similar experience? Atlas Staffing is seeking a Material Handler for a thriving plastic manufacturing company in Wilsonville, OR. The ideal candidate will have the ability to lift, reach, and pull 55 lbs frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally, forklift experience, and basic knowledge of drying, blending, and mixing requirements preferred. If you meet the above requirements, please apply today
- Move materials from staging to needed location. Return unused materials to warehouse.
- Coordinate the use of regrind on the Production floor.
- Coordinate the use of dryers. Assure proper dryer temperature time for material.
- Track dryer problems and replace parts, as needed. Coordinate repairs with the Maintenance Deptartment.
- Verify lot number, color, material number and quantity staged. Mix material, as needed.
- Keep machines full of material, per instructions/guidelines.
- Coordinate the use of grinders and regrind. Clean grinders as required.
- Assure all hoses are secure and all equipment is set up correctly.
- Clean dryer and all loading equipment, providing a Report all defective equipment to maintenance and/or misuse of equipment to Lead or supervisor immediately.
- Fill out dryer and grinder material identifying sheets, return material tags, filter chart log, Change to Master's, defect material reports and other paperwork completely and accurately.
- Assists in training. Train new Material Handlers, as assigned.
- Must be able to lift, reach, and pull 55 lbs frequently and 100 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to stand for long (at least 8) hours.
- Must have the ability to identify material by part numbers.
- Basic knowledge of material drying, blending and mixing requirements, preferred.
- Must be able to attain forklift, pallet jack, crane and other required certification.