When you say “Yes” to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the life you always wanted.
Join the general practice team as Managing Clinical Director/ Lead Dentist
Managing Clinical Director / Lead Dentist role.
- The MCDs will typically treat the clinical aspect of their office as if they are an owner.
- Lay out the treatment planning for the Associate as well as themselves.
- Key role outside of treatment planning and seeing patients is to be a key component of developing the Associate to become a MCD in the not too distant future.
- MCDs have full autonomy to direct clinical care for the practice. Associates work off the MCD treatment plans to ensure each office provides continuity of care. (Associates and MCDs can discuss treatment plans as needed to determine the best option for the patient)
- As a MCD you will work from a three column schedule. In chair one, you could see as many as 5 to 7 production patients based on the time you require for the procedure. In chair two, the norm is 5 to 8 new patients a day scheduled every 45 minutes. The third chair is overflow, non-production such as post op, denture steps, suture removal, etc.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patient.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Aspen Dental-branded practices in the local community.
High needs patients - restorative, surgery, dentures and implants
State-of-art-equipment including new iTero scanners, cone beam, and 3D digital printing
Well-trained team focused on delivering a superior patient experience
Working & learning with Specialists on site
With industry-leading new patient demand and 100% clinical autonomy, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your patients while enjoying access to:
- Thousands of hours of free Continuing Education (live and online)
- Instant peer network of 1200+ dentists for clinical & developmental support
- A fast track to practice ownership
- Aggressive Compensation Package
- Profit Sharing – in form of Monthly bonuses
- Premium Benefits Package
- Sign On Bonuses for select locations
- Tuition Reimbursement for select locations
- Relocation Assistance
- Ownership programs with 100% equity